Servicing, Repairs and MOT
SERVICING, REPAIRS & MOT AT BRIGHTON MOTO
Here at Brighton Moto, we believe our commitment to our customers doesn’t stop with just selling motorcycles and scooters.
We know that after sales is as, if not more important than the initial sale. Keeping your bike regularly maintained and in tip top condition obviously improves reliability and have course resale value.
In our purpose built workshop, your investment will be maintained to the highest standard by our factory-trained technicians using the latest technology and specialist equipment.
Each bike that is worked on is subject to our vigorous quality control procedure to make sure you the customer are receiving the highest standard or workmanship that we set ourselves.
Our service department has the full back up of a very comprehensively stocked parts department; we carry most service items on the shelf. If the part you require is not from stock, then our experienced staff are on hand to make sure you get what you want with the minimum of delay.
We believe that good reputations are hard to establish but easy to lose. With that in mind, we are very aware that we are only as good as our last satisfied customer and go the extra mile to ensure your Brighton Moto experience will be a pleasant one.
- VOSA approved MOT test centre
- Insurance approved repairers
- ACF50 Corrosion inhibiter application
- Puncture Safe Applicator
- Servicing from £25 plus VAT
- Puncture repairs for £35 plus VAT
- Low labour rates at just £65 per hour
- MOT preparation and testing
- Scooter and motorcycle servicing
- General repairs and maintenance
- Insurance repairs
- Body and paint repairs
- Tyre, chain, sprocket and exhaust replacements
- Accessory fitment
- Performance parts and upgrades
- Scooter and motorcycle recovery from £25 plus VAT
- And much more!